What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your device or mobile terminal when you access certain applications. Cookies store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their terminal equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this application use?
The types of cookies we use are the following:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and the use of the various options or services that exist therein such as, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, the memorization of the elements that make up an order, the process of purchasing an order, the request for registration or participation in an event, the use of security functions during navigation, the storage of content for the broadcasting of videos or sounds or the sharing of content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data provided by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, according to criteria such as the content published or the frequency of display of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
The application we use to obtain and analyze browsing information is Google Analytics :
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application was developed by Google, which provides us with a service to analyze the audience of our site. They may use this data to improve their own services and to provide services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses from the links provided.
This tool does not obtain data on users' names or postal addresses from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city from which the IP address is accessed, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, the time of the visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our site, detect new needs and evaluate improvements to provide better service to users who visit us.
To authorize, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your terminal equipment, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your device.
You can find information on how to do this in the following links depending on the browser you are using: